Sture Legal Services, LLC represents employers and employees in the areas of:
- Sexual Harassment Claims
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act: Prohibits workplace harassment and discrimination because of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and pregnancy.
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Non-compete agreements
- Severance Agreements
- Employee Benefits
- Wage Claims
- Unemployment Claims
- Disability Rights and Discrimination
- Federal Sector Discrimination Claims
- Business Contract Disputes
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Other general litigation
Mr. Sture provides one-on-one service to each client. He is particularly sensitive to the client's problem and works diligently to assist the client in getting his or her problem solved.
Mr. Sture has represented clients in small claims court, state court, the Indiana Supreme Court, Federal District Court, and the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals. He is a member of the Indiana State Bar, the Federal Bar for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana, the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court. Mr. Sture is a member of the Indiana State Bar Association, the Indianapolis Bar Association, and other professional associations.
If you believe you need an attorney, Tae Sture and his staff at Sture Legal Services, LLC are ready to help you with your case. Please contact Sture Legal Services, LLC at (317) 577-9090 or fill out our form to familiarize us with your legal problem.
Tae Sture is an Indiana Mediator located in Indianapolis, offering Indiana mediation services, assistance with Indiana social security disability insurance (SSDI), and Indiana supplemental security income (SSI).